Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas at our house

Even though I've seen lots of blogs with beautiful Christmas decorations, and spent a considerable amount of time drooling over Christmas magic on Pinterest,  I was still having a hard time getting excited for decorating this year.  We'd only been in our rental house for about six weeks and it was time to bring out decorations.  I had barely decided where my couch was going to go and now I had to stick a Christmas tree in there, too?  

Fortunately I have two of the best Christmas decorators on my hands.  All I did was open all the Christmas boxes and let the Littles have at it.  All that you see here, with the exception of one or two things, was done entirely by my two little darlings, aka Havalah and Henry.  (p.s. they even did my Christmas cards!)  (p.p.s. no, you can't have them! ;-) I'm one lucky Mama!

C'mon in!

























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely "Littles" did "strong work" beautifying everything! ~gram

PolkaDottyPlace said...

What a sweet decorating crew you have!! They did a great job; your house looks so festive. Love the reindeer lights.