Happy Birthday, Henry! You are the funnest, lovable, hilarious, and smartest kid I know. I treasure all of our inside jokes and friendly competitions. :) I love taking walks, being pickleball partners and hearing what's on your mind. You are truly the joy of my heart. I am so proud of you and beyond thankful to be your mama. Happy birthday! I love you forever.
And as is tradition, here's a look at your fave things:
Favorite book - Warriors Series
Favorite past time - Cubing
Favorite thing to cook - Grilled Cheese
Favorite food to order at a restaurant - Steak, prime rib
Favorite food to eat at home - Larry's chicken
Favorite drink - Dr. Pepper
Funniest thing you can think of - me wearing glasses *SNORT*
Where you'd like to go on vacation - Disneyworld!
Favorite restaurant - Tower of Americas
Favorite subject in school and why - Math - I'm mediocre at it
Favorite season and why - Summer, no school!
Favorite movie - Brother bear or Star Wars The Force Awakens
Favorite thing to do on the weekend - Play minecraft
Favorite TV show - Stranger Things (edited, of course)
Favorite song - (honestly I have no idea what it was in October (3 months ago) but currently Chris Rice - Love is Gonna Break Through, or Owl City - Untitled Hymn
Favorite color - Blue or black!
Most looking forward to - Disneyworld 2020!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment