Thursday, June 13, 2013

Life lately - according to my iphone

homeschool art class/saying good bye to our co-op

birthday present from Aunt Hilary and Uncle Milton

birthday mani

birthday pedi

charades

end of year co-op party

H & H LOVE a potluck lunch

a visit from Dad and Judy

Beautiful projects on display from my Handiwork Class.  I was so nervous to teach this class last September.  I thought, "how am I going to keep 16 girls busy for 30+ weeks?"  But it ended up being a tremendous blessing.

Homeschool play day at the neighborhood Splash Pad



evening walk
bookworm/kindness/and blue skies - I try to never take any of these things for granted.

builders clinic
huge belly laughs
so sweet

Strength
birthday lunch of choice

H and H towing.  This cracked me up! 
Jon has taught me that when bidding on eBay, wait until 20 seconds are left in the auction.  As a result, I sit there, with sweaty palms, with my finger on the mouse, waiting...waiting... (I know, first world problems, right?)
on the go

funny, always funny/watching/sweet couple

prayer

I'm so thankful for a phone that allows me to catch all these fleeting moments!

No comments: