Friday, December 10, 2010

December Photo Project :: Christmas shopping with Daddy


After stuffing ourselves with Mexican food, we headed over to the mall for some Christmas shopping. There is something about being there at Christmastime that makes me very, very happy. Am I alone in this? Judging by Havalah's groovy dance all the way in she just might feel the same.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

From your photo, that store appears calm and uncrowded. I love shopping when it's like that. Costco yesterday, on the other hand, was crazy!

Miller Moments said...

You are definitely not alone in this happy feeling. I love the mall at Christmas, especially if my shopping is done and I can just enjoy the music,people and decorations.

Miller Moments said...

I have to also mention that I giggled when I saw that you took a picture at the mall! :) Only a blogger.....

Hazel's mom said...

I love the part about Havah's groovy dance. Shopping is much more fun at Christmas, whether you buy or not!