Monday, August 16, 2010

summer sports - part 1

We were so blessed with being able to put the kids in summer sports. Havalah, who has spent her last 6 years in swimming lessons and/or swim team, decided she'd rather just swim for fun and attend tennis camps instead. We searched and searched and ended up finding an awesome and affordable swim and tennis club. God provided the perfect spot with wonderful coaches to boot. I don't know why that should surprise me. He doesn't forget these little details in our lives!



Havalah and this little girl are discussing parakeets. That is one of the best things about the social sport that is tennis. In between forehands, backhands and overheads, it's easy to discuss pets, Tinkerbell and the latest fall fashions. Oh wait. I guess that's just me.

Anyway, she has two parakeets, and Havalah had lots of questions for her. Incidentally, we now own a parakeet.
The three coaches nicknamed Havalah "{young} Kim Clijster". She LOVED that.





Watching the boys play


Hi Mommy!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she is having a great time... I enjoyed the video, too! ~grandma

Miller Moments said...

Wow...she seems so grown up. And so much like her mom. :)

Dawn said...

I doubt it will be too long before Havilah is discussing the latest fall fashions between sets to. ;) It sounds like you've had a great summer. My daughter loved tennis lessons, but she missed out on them this year because of ballet.

Apron Thrift Girl said...

These photos are too cute for words. I don't know anything about tennis but she looks like a pro.

Anonymous said...

Shes So Cute!! I Love This!

--Bananaa